Home » Commentary » Life Lessons
Lessons Learned In Life
- Celebrating before a victory can be a pretext to a major disappointment.
- If hot sauce or any other food or drink causes discomfort cease from using it.
- A lack of preparation can lead to a major embarrassment.
- Work a little bit every day to avoid cramming your life away.
- If a ladder is not on a firm foundation do not use it.
- Examine your clothing and appearance before meeting the public; you might avoid ridicule.
- Check on friends and loved ones during the time when they can hear you, speak to you and see you because it is too late to visit them when they can no longer breathe the air around them.
- Failure to spend quality time with your family will make you a stranger in your own household.
- Quality time spent with children is far more valuable than physical possessions and material wealth.
- Make sure you lock your doors and turn off your stove before you leave your house; failure to do so might reduce reality to memories.
- Encouraging kind words can build bridges to cooperation and success.
- Salvation in Jesus, praying and reading the bible remains the recipe for success and happiness.
Reverend Micheal J. Darby